University of Oklahoma
Department of Mathematics
601 Elm Avenue, Norman, OK 73019-3103.
Office: 1009 PHSC
I am a PhD candidate under the supervision of Dr. Ralf Schmidt at Department of Mathematics, University of Oklahoma.
Automorphic L-functions, Langlands program and Representation Theory.
- Fall 2018: MATH 2433-003 Calculus and Analytic Geometry III.
- Spring 2019: MATH 2443-007 Calculus and Analytic Geometry IV. Here is the first day handout
More materials for the courses I am teaching can be found on the Canvas website.
- I have given many talks at ARTS and Student Algebra Seminar since 2013.
- December 2007: Vietnam National Conference in Algebra, Geometry and Topology, Vinh city, Vietnam. Topic: On maximal subgroups in division rings of Quaternion.
- March 2015: TORAS I: Texas- Oklahoma Representation Theory and Automorphic Forms Conference for Students I, Norman, Oklahoma. Topic: Bessel models for p-adic groups GSp(4).
- November 2015: Peer to Peer Seminar, ICERM, Providence, Rhode Island. Topic: Bessel models for p-adic groups GSp(4).
- April 2016: a Speed Talk at TORA VII: Texas- Oklahoma Representation Theory and Automorphic Forms Conference VII, Denton, Texas.
- March 2018: 32nd Automorphic Forms Workshop, Medford, Massachusetts. Topic: L-factors for p-adic groups GSp(4).
- November 2018: Cameron University Math Seminar Series (CUMSS), Lawton, Oklahoma. Topic: Various Aspects of L-functions.