- Department of Mathematics
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK 73069
- Office: PHSC 804
E-mail: pengfei.zhang (at ou.edu)
- About me: I am an Assistant Professor in the Math Department at the University of Oklahoma (OU). I obtained my PhD in Math in 2011 from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC). I was at Northwestern University from 2008 to 2010, at Peking University from 2010 to 2012, at University of Massachusetts Amherst (UMass) from 2012 to 2014, at University of Houston from 2014 to 2015, at University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) from 2015 to 2017, and have been at OU since 2017.
For more information, see my CV link
- Teaching Statement link
- A list of courses that I have taught or am current teaching.
- Research Statement link
- A list of papers and preprints.
- Rigidity properties for dynamical systems with singularities.
- Ergodic and statistical properties of chaotic billiards and general hyperbolic systems with singularities.
- Smooth ergodic theory and its applications in partially hyperbolic dynamics.
- Entropy theory and its relations with fractal dimensions.
- Generic properties of dynamical systems, Cr closing and connecting problems.
- Math Department at OU link
- Analysis Seminar at OU link
- Dynamics Seminar at OU link
- O. Knill's website about Dynamical Systems link