Problem of the Month
- Everyone is welcome to participate, but only undergraduate OU students are eligible for the prizes.
- At the end of the academic year, a prize will be awarded to the undergraduate OU students with the most correct solutions.
- A complete solution to the problem must include a proof.
- Solutions to the Problem of the Month can be submitted in the Math Department's office (PHSC 423), or via email to nickmbmiller [at] ou [dot] edu
- Make sure that your submission includes your name and OU email.
- The deadline for submission is the last day of the month.
For every positive integer n>1, show that the number 1⁄1+1⁄2+1⁄3+...+1⁄n is not an integer.